Terms & Conditions
- General: The Fee Coverage Campaign (the "Promotion'') gives certain eligible users ("Eligible Users") a one-time credit of up to $100 to cover fees to be paid to Melio as fees for transactions made by the organization with which they registered to Melio ("Credit"), subject to the terms and limitations set forth herein.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is available to users who provided their email address on a designated Promotion landing page ("Landing Page"), registered as a Melio user and created a new organization using the Melio iOS mobile application, and completed the Promotion onboarding flow within seven (7) days from registration. Users must provide the same email address they provided in the Landing Page when registering to Melio. Users or organizations who were already registered to Melio, or users who are members of or affiliated with an Ineligible Organization, or an organization that adds a user that is a member of an Ineligible Organization, are ineligible for the Promotion. An Ineligible Organization is an organization on Melio that has already completed one or more payments.
- Credit Expiration: Any remaining Credit shall expire upon the earlier of (i) a period of seven (7) days from completed registration, or (ii) the completion of two (2) transactions. Any expired Credit shall be voided and not usable. Any available Credit is automatically deducted from fees due on transactions.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion will be available to Eligible Users who successfully completed registration after __.
- Miscellaneous: Melio reserves the right to make changes to the Promotion, these terms, or terminate the Promotion, for any reason at any time, at its sole discretion. Melio reserves the right to withhold or cancel the issuance of Credit to any User, including Eligible Users, for any reason at any time, at its sole discretion. All transactions are subject to the Melio Terms of Service.